Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website www.flowersandleaves.co.za. By using this Site, you signify your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
The Site is owned and operated by Flowers and Leaves.
Terms and Conditions
- Images are the property of Flowers and Leaves. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Flowers and Leaves uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site. However, Flowers and Leaves makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. Flowers and Leaves assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this Site.
- Your use of and browsing in this Site is at your risk. Neither Flowers and Leaves nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Flowers and Leaves also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Flowers and Leaves or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Flowers and Leaves is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- The Flowers and Leaves logos, displayed on the Site, belong to Flowers and Leaves. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Flowers and Leaves or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
- This Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than Flowers and Leaves. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Flowers and Leaves does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that Flowers and Leaves approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Flower and Leaves disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
- Flowers and Leaves has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Flowers and Leaves chooses this as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Flowers and Leaves may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- No minor may make any purchase of items via this website. By ordering and purchasing any product online from this website, you represent that you are 18 years or older. Should a minor purchase such item without the prior parental permission, the parent or guardian may return such item for refund less expenses. This is provided that the item was not damaged or opened at any stage and therefore is in the original state and condition when shipped from Flowers and Leaves.
- All your private information is confidential. We will not sell, exchange or market it in any way.
- Prices may change from time to time without notice. Prices on the web may vary from the marked price on the shelf at one of the shops. Prices exclude any shipping costs.
- Flowers and Leaves reserves the right, on whatever grounds, to cancel any order. Paid or partly paid orders will be fully reimbursed upon cancellation.
- Flowers and Leaves does not export products. Products are only sold and delivered within the Republic of South Africa.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diner’s Club and Maestro credit cards or by bank transfer into our bank account, the details of which will be provided at check-out. The payment system allows for review, corrections and withdrawal by You prior to placing a final order.
- Subject to stock availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within five (5) working days and handed over to a courier company for delivery.
- Delivery options are Door-door-courier, Postnet to Postnet or collection at our store. Rates are available at checkout and subject to change.
- We will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order and will reasonably endeavour to ensure that goods arrive at Your chosen delivery address in the same good order.
- Delivery times vary
- Upon your order having left our shop (ie. has been shipped) if You no longer want the product(s) You have ordered, you may return it to our physical address, or via courier, within 5 days at Your own expense. If the product is unopened and the original packaging is still intact, We will provide You with a credit. We do not provide monetary refunds in these circumstances.
- Any complaints regarding the use of the Website or the standard and quality of the product or products bought by You through the e-commerce facility should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org